Dr. Colpan and his graduate students have attended several conferences in 2019 to present their research works. The papers presented so far in these conferences are listed below:
8th Global Conference on Global Warming, April 22-25, 2019, Doha, Qatar
- Konur, O., Korkmaz, A.S., Erdogan, A., Colpan, C.O., Saatcioglu, O.Y. Heat Exchanger Network Design of an Organic Rankine Cycle System Utilizing Waste Heat of a Marine Vessel Using Pinch Point Technology.
- Karaoğlan, M.U., Namlı, H., Colpan, C.O., Kuralay, N.S. Design and Simulation of a N1 Class Range-Extended Electric Light-Duty Vehicle.
- Karaoğlan, M.U., Ince, A.C., Glüsen, A., Colpan, C.O., Müller, M., Stolten, D., Kuralay, N.S. Comparison of DMFC Performance through Different Approaches.
10th International Conference on Hydrogen Production, May 15-17, 2019, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Nalbant, Y., Colpan, C.O. 3-D Model of a Steam-Methane Reformer for Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Applications.
- Ince, A.C., Colpan, C.O., Serican, M.F. Water Autonomy Management with Condenser in Direct Methanol Fuel Cell System.
- Alpaydin, C.Y., Colpan, C.O., Karahan Gülbay, S. Mathematical Modeling of Hydrogen Production From Hydrolysis of Ammonia Borane
- Erdogan, A., Colpan, C.O. Comparison of 0-D Modeling Techniques for Direct Internal Reforming-Solid Oxide Fuel Cells
- Alpaydin, G.U., Colpan, C.O., Devrim, Y. Zero-Dimensıonal Model of A Direct Dimethyl Ether Fuel Cell
International Symposium on Sustainable Aviation 2019, May 26-29, 2019, Budapest, Hungary
Yalin, G., Ozbek, E., Akyalcin, L., Colpan, C.O., Karakoc, T.H., Design and Preliminary Flight Tests of Hydrogen Fuel Cell Hybrid Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
SpliTech 2019 – 4th International Conference on Smart and Sustainable Technologies, June 18-21, 2019, Split, Croatia
4th International Hydrogen Technologies Congress, June 20-23, Edirne, Turkey